About Torhaven, Deebing Heights
The Torhaven development will be a masterplanned residential community over 27 hectares, comprising 296 land lots, plus five medium density sites. Some 54 lots will be retained by DHA, on which homes will be built for Defence members and their families. The remaining lots will be available for public purchase. The development is located off Rawlings Road, Deebing Heights, 10 kilometres from the Ipswich CBD and about 11 kilometres from the RAAF Base, Amberley.
Planning approval was received from the Ipswich City Council in July 2017. The construction of 41 homes for Defence members is being completed in two stages from late 2018 through to September 2020. The remaining 237 lots are being sold to the public in staged releases, from early 2018 through to late 2022.
To find out more visit torhaven.com.au
- 6.5 kilometres to Ipswich CBD
- 6 kilometres to RAAF Base, Amberley
- 4 kilometres to Yamanto Shopping Centre
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access
- Parks and open space will comprise over 30% of the site