It’s that time of the year when Defence families across the country are packing up their belongings and preparing to post to their next home. With this in mind, and the upcoming Christmas and New Year period, we want to make sure you know how to get in contact with us during this busy time.
Our offices will be closed from 3.00pm on Friday 22 December and will reopen for business as usual on Tuesday 2 January 2018.
However, if you have questions or requests in relation to LIA, housing or maintenance, the staff at our contact centres will be on the phones ready to take your call on Thursday 28 and Friday 29 December from 8.30am to 3.00pm (AEDT).
Of course, if you find yourself with an emergency maintenance situation at any other time, please contact us on 139 342.
We wish all our customers, investors, contractors, suppliers and their families and friends a happy holiday season and the very best wishes for the New Year.
Our opening hours during the holiday period
- Friday 22 December - All offices open 8.30am–3.00pm (AEDT)
- Monday 25 December - CLOSED
- Tuesday 26 December - CLOSED
- Wednesday 27 December - CLOSED
- Thursday 28 December - Contact centres open 8.30am–3.00pm (AEDT)
- Friday 29 December - Contact centres open 8.30am–3.00pm (AEDT)
- Monday 1 January - CLOSED
- Tuesday 2 January - Normal business hours resume