On this page
Key collection and returns
Address: Building B45, Woods Road
Business hours: 0745-1600, Monday-Thursday, 0800-1500 Friday
Phone: 07 4577 7191
A/H phone: Duty Officer 0408 026 728
- March in inspections must be booked prior to arrival
- March out inspections must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure
- Keys can be collected after 1400
- Key collection and return to Accommodation Office
- Rooms are to be vacated by 1000
- After hours:key collection from Guard House at the main entrance
- Lost keys must be notified to the Accommodation office immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms / Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office. It is essential that you are aware of your LIA obligations in accordance with PACMAN, Annex 7.3.A: Licence to Live In.
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
DHA cannot take requests – contact HQ AAVNTC POC.
Rationing and transport
Visiting groups requiring rationing at any of the base mess facilities or ground transport must submit an AE547 web form via the DRN at least 7 days prior to arrival. DHA is not able to arrange rations, transport or other base services.
Non-duty bookings attract a charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the Accommodation Office.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff as follows:
- Officers Mess - $5/night, up to $25/month
- SNCOs Mess - $5/night, up to $26/month
Swartz Barracks, Oakey is approximately 34 km from the Toowoomba CBD. The main entrance open 24hours/day, is located on Orr Road Oakey.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
0408 026 728
07 4577 9279
07 4577 9007
| SNCO PMC
||07 4577 9003
| VIP rooms - HQ AAVNTC
||07 4577 7287