On this page
Key collection and returns
Non-LEAP Accommodation Office
Address: Building G228, Macarthur Drive
Business hours: 0700-1600, Monday-Friday
Phone: 02 8782 8406 or 02 8782 8407
A/H Phone: 02 8782 8552 or 02 8782 8545
- Keys can be collected after 1400-1600 from the Accommodation Office on Macarthur Drive.
- Keys can be collected after hours from the Holsworthy Barracks Pass Office from 1600.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Keys to be returned with rooms vacated by 1000 to the Accommodation Office.
- Inform the office of lost keys immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement.
Public holidays and weekends
Keys collection will be available from the Security Guard House.
Single LEAP Concierge
Address: Building S008, Macquarie Circuit
Business hours: 0700-1700, Monday-Friday
Phone: 02 9731 1329
- March in inspections must be booked prior to arrival.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 3 days prior to departure.
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms/Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
- Members allocated to LEAP Transit rooms are required to provide their own towels.
- For personnel allocated into LEAP, a description of the furniture and linen that will be supplied in your room can be found here.
(If you wish to have any of the furniture removed prior to your arrival to make room for your own furniture, please advise the LEAP concierge office prior to the date of your arrival).
- For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office or LEAP concierge as appropriate.
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
DHA cannot take requests – contact HQ 5 BDE POC for allocation – No officer rooms exist.
Non-duty bookings attract a charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the Accommodation Office.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Refer to the Mess Committee for more details on arrival.
Mess fees payment
Mess fees are payable directly to:
Account number: 20381465
Add reference: pmkeys, rank and surname.
Permanent Mess Fees (10% discount for members)
- All Messes ARA: $30/month
- All Messes ARes: $15/month
Transit Mess Fees
- Mess fees are available through the applicable PMC's.
Holsworthy Barracks, is part of the Liverpool Military Area (LMA) located in the south-western Sydney suburb of Holsworthy. The main entrance open 0600-1800hours all week is on Macarthur Drive via Heathcote Road. The back gate entrance via Moorebank Avenue is operational from 0600 to 1800 hours a day.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
Handy phone numbers