About Torhaven, Deebing Heights
The Torhaven development will be a masterplanned residential community over 27 hectares, comprising approx. 294 land lots. Some 68 lots will be retained by DHA, on which homes will be built for Defence members and their families. The remaining lots will be available for public purchase. The development is located off Rawlings Road, Deebing Heights, 10 kilometres from the Ipswich CBD and about 11 kilometres from the RAAF Base, Amberley.
Planning approval was received from the Ipswich City Council in July 2017. The construction of 68 homes for Defence members is being completed in three stages from late 2018 through to September 2020. The remaining 226 lots are being sold to the public in staged releases, from early 2018 through to 2021.
To find out more visit torhaven.com.au
- 6.5 kilometres to Ipswich CBD
- 6 kilometres to RAAF Base, Amberley
- 4 kilometres to Yamanto Shopping Centre
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access
- Parks and open space will comprise over 30% of the site