About Torhaven, Deebing Heights
To find out more visit torhaven.com.au
The Torhaven development will be a masterplanned residential community over 25 hectares and 294 land lots. Some 100 lots will be retained by DHA, on which homes will be built for Defence members and their families.
The remaining lots will be available for public purchase. The development is located off Rawlings Road, Deebing Heights, 10 kilometres from the Ipswich CBD and about 11 kilometres from the RAAF Base, Amberley.
Planning approval is expected from the Ipswich City Council in mid-2017. The construction of homes for Defence members is to be completed in two stages. The first stage will see the completion of 56 homes in September 2018, and the second stage will see another 69 homes completed in September 2019. Land lots will be marketed for public purchase across both stages, starting from late 2017.
- 6.5 kilometres to Ipswich CBD
- 6 kilometres to RAAF Base, Amberley
- 4 kilometres to Yamanto Shopping Centre
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access
- Parks and open space will comprise over 30% of the site.