About Warner Lakes The Reserve
Warner Lakes The Reserve is masterplanned community comprising 509 land lots over 38 hectares, with more than 20 hectares of parkland with walking trails and open spaces. Some 157 lots have been retained to build homes for Defence members, with the remaining 352 lots sold to the public. The development is located off Kremzow Road, Warner, 14 kilometres from the Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera and 21 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
The final stage 8 comprises the development of the last 44 land lots, 16 of which have been retained for Defence housing and the remaining 28 have been sold to the public. Development of Stage 8 commenced in 2020 with completion in 2021.
- 21 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- 15 kilometres to Gallipoli Barracks Enoggera
- 5 kilometres to Strathpine Shopping Plaza
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access
- More than 20 hectares of parkland with walking trails and open spaces