About The Landing
Located in the Brisbane suburb of Enoggera adjoining the Gallipoli Barracks this development comprises 55 dwellings including 48 two and three bedroom apartments and 7 townhouses, completed in early 2016. All have been retained for Defence members and their families.
The development has EnviroDevelopment certification from the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) across all six elements. It features innovative new technological measures for safety, infrastructure, keyless entry, central controls for lighting and energy efficiency, communal wi-fi and more.
The development was named after the 'Battle of the Landing' which occurred at Gallipoli on 25 April, 1915.
- 8 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- Adjoins Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera
- 2 kilometres to Brookside Shopping Centre
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access