About Northwest Quarter
The Northwest Quarter development is a masterplanned residential community over 6.48 hectares, comprising of 186 lots. Some 26 lots will be retained by DHA, on which homes will be built for Defence members and their families. The remaining lots will be available for public purchase.
The development is located on the border of Parks, Trafford and Cardigan streets, Angle Park, just nine kilometres from the Adelaide CBD and about 25 kilometres from RAAF Base, Edinburgh.
The Development Application was approved by the Port Adelaide Enfield City Council in late 2019.
Civil works have commenced late 2020, and the first release of 31 lots is now available for sale as land only, or house and land packages. Visit northwestquarter.com.au
for more information and to view available properties.
- 9 kilometres to Adelaide CBD
- 25 kilometres to RAAF Base, Edinburgh
- 3 kilometres to Arndale Central shopping centre
- Adjacent to The Parks Community Centre and Library
- Adjacent to The Parks Children’s Centre and Medical centre
- Public transport on Trafford street
- Two new sports fields recently completed