About Angle Park
The Angle Park development will be a masterplanned residential community over 6.48 hectares, comprising of 171 lots. Some 26 lots will be retained by DHA, on which homes will be built for Defence members and their families. The remaining lots will be available for public purchase from May 2019.
The development is located on the corner of Cowan, Trafford and Cardigan streets, Angle Park, just nine kilometres from the Adelaide CBD and about 25 kilometres from RAAF Base, Edinburgh.
A Development Application is being lodged with the Port Adelaide Enfield City Council in early 2019. The construction of Stage 1 homes for Defence members is due to be completed in October 2020, with Stage 2 forecast to be completed in 2021.
- 9 kilometres to Adelaide CBD
- 25 kilometres to RAAF Base, Edinburgh
- 3 kilometres to Arndale Central shopping centre
- Adjacent to The Parks Community Centre and Library
- Adjacent to The Parks Children’s Centre and Medical centre
- Public transport on Trafford street
- Two new sports fields recently completed