You must maintain suitable insurance for your property for the duration of the lease.

We are not licensed to provide advice on insurance. You should speak to a licensed insurance broker or provider.

Properties in strata or community title schemes

A body corporate may maintain insurance for property in strata or community title schemes. You should confirm what insurance is in place with the body corporate or strata manager.

To ensure you have the appropriate insurance in place and your policy is up-to-date, you should contact your insurance provider.

Making a claim

If an incident occurs at the property which is may be claimable, we will contact you to seek your instructions. We will facilitate access for any necessary inspections or repair work.

See also: Emergency

Contact us


Call: 139 342, option 2

We welcome your feedback on how we can improve this page or our services.

These resources are intended for information only. DHA does not accept any responsibility for any inaccuracy or actions taken in reliance upon this information. Please refer to your individual lease for full terms and conditions. Investors/Lessors retain some responsibilities and risks.