You can keep up-to-date with your property and have access to your property information, wherever and whenever you need. If you are new to DHA, you will be provided a username and password to access your Online Services account. We encourage you to take advantage of the services we provide for you online.
If you have not accessed this service yet, then we encourage you to do so. Log in and take advantage of the services we provide for you online.
What can I access in Online Services?
Online Services is your online property portal, where you can access information relating to your property.
The types of information you may find include:
- monthly and annual statements
- lease information
- current rent and most recent rental certificate
- pest inspection reports
- property inspection reports
- upcoming charges, or
- notification of upcoming and recently completed maintenance
- a full report on your property, including property inclusions and facilities, property photos, floor plans and maps
- By-laws for strata or community titled properties.
If you need to reset your password, you can simply do so by visiting Online Services. Select ‘forgotten your password’ and follow the prompts to provide your username.