On this page
Key collection and returns
Address: Building A220, Eaton Road
Business hours: 0730-1630, Monday-Friday
Phone: 02 4034 7200 or 0437 722 629
A/H Phone: 02 4034 6822 (where key is not available the pass office will contact the Duty Officer.)
- Keys can be collected after 1400.
- Keys can be collected/returned after hours to the Pass Office, Medowie Road entrance.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Keys to be returned with rooms vacated by 1000 to the Accommodation Office.
- Inform the office of lost keys immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement.
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms / Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office. It is essential that you are aware of your LIA obligations in accordance with PACMAN, Annex 7.3.A: Licence to Live In.
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
DHA cannot take requests – contact ABCP POC.
Non-duty bookings attract a charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the Accommodation Office.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff or at the bar as follows:
- Officers Mess: $5/night, up to $25 for 5 or more nights
- SNCOs Mess: $3/night, up to $12/week
RAAF Base Williamtown is 15 km north of Newcastle and 27 km from Port Stephens. The main entrance at the south gate is open 24 hours/day, it is located from Medowie Road, Williamtown.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
Handy phone numbers
||0402 824 269
||02 4034 7200
||0412 150 321
|VIP Room ABCP
||02 4034 5888