On this page
Key collection and returns
Address: Building M603, Hamilton VC Drive
Business hours: 0730-1600, Monday to Friday
Phone: 02 6575 0316 or 0418 615 008
- March out inspections must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure
- Keys can be collected after 1400
- Key collection and return to Accommodation Office
- Rooms are to be vacated by 1000
- After hours: Collect keys from the Pass Office.
- Lost keys must be notified to the Accommodation office immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms / Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office. It is essential that you are aware of your LIA obligations in accordance with PACMAN, Annex 7.3.A: Licence to Live In.
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
Contact DHA for allocation COL(E) or above only. All other requests contact SOI POC.
Rationing and transport
Visiting groups requiring rationing at any of the base mess facilities or ground transport must submit an AE547 web form via the DRN at least 7 days prior to arrival. DHA is not able to arrange rations, transport or other base services.
Non-duty bookings attract a charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the Accommodation Office.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff as follows:
$30/night up to $30/month
$6/night for first 3 nights, $18 for 4nights to month. $20/subsequent months.
VIP - $35/night for older room (bldg. J452)
VIP - $10/night
VIP - $50/night for new room (bldg. J469)
Lone Pine Barracks is part of the Singleton Military Area and is 8 km south of Singleton. The main entrance open 24 hours/day, is located on Range Road, off the Golden Highway.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.