On this page
Key collection and returns
Address: Building 161 Holsworthy Road
Business hours: 0900-1600, Monday-Friday
Phone: 08 8925 2201 or 0417 932 574
A/H Phone: 1300 658 975
- Keys can be collected after 1400.
- Keys can be collected/returned after hours from the Security Office.
- March out inspections must be booked 48 hours prior to departure.
- Keys to be returned with rooms vacated by 1000 to the Accommodation Office.
- Inform the office of lost keys immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement.
Single LEAP Concierge
Address: Building S1122, T-intersection of Lighthorse drive and Williamson Street
Business hours: 0700-1700, Monday-Friday
Phone: 08 8995 6600
- March in inspections must be booked prior to arrival.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 3 days prior to departure.
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms / Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
- For personnel allocated into LEAP, a description of the furniture and linen that will be supplied in your room can be found here.
(If you wish to have any of the furniture removed prior to your arrival to make room for your own furniture, please advise the LEAP concierge office prior to the date of your arrival).
- For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office or LEAP concierge as appropriate
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
Contact DHA for allocation into VIP rooms LTCOL(E) above for officer rooms; WO1(E) above for SNCO rooms only – all other requests contact the Brigade RSM.
Non-duty bookings attract a room charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the Accommodation Office.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff as follows:
- Officers Mess: $4/night, up to $20/month
- SNCOs Mess: $5/night, up to $15/month.
Robertson Barracks is found in the outer Darwin suburb of Holtze, approximately 7 km from the Palmerston CBD and 20 kilometres east of the Darwin CBD. The main entrance open 24 hours/day, is located on Robertson Road off Thorngate Road.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
Handy phone numbers
|Military Police – Duty Officer
||08 8925 3318 or in emergency 0419 473 753
||08 8925 3700
|Cyclone Warning Information
||1300 659 211
|Brigade RSM – VIP rooms
||08 8925 2014