On this page
Key collection and returns
Address: Building 349, Davis Street
Business hours: 0830-1630, Monday-Friday
Phone: 02 4587 1630 or 02 4587 3745
A/H address: Pass Office, Percival Street, 300 meters south of the main entrance
A/H phone: 02 4587 3683 or 02 4587 3677
- March in inspections must be booked prior to arrival
- March out inspections must be booked at least 3 days prior to departure
- Keys can be collected after 1400
- Key collection and return to Accommodation Office
- Rooms are to be vacated by 1000
- After hours: keys can be collected/returned after hours from Wilson's Security. Alternatively, dropped into the boxes provided at the north entry of Accommodation Block 335
- Lost keys must be notified to the Accommodation office immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms / Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office. It is essential that you are aware of your LIA obligations in accordance with PACMAN, Annex 7.3.A: Licence to Live In.
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
Contact DHA for allocation into VIP rooms WGCDR (E) above for officer rooms; WOFF (E) above for SNCO rooms.
Rationing and transport
Visiting groups requiring rationing at any of the base mess facilities or ground transport must submit an AE547 web form via the DRN at least 7 days prior to arrival. DHA is not able to arrange rations, transport or other base services.
External groups are required to have Air Base Command Post (ABCP) approval through lodgement of a Combat Service Request (CSR) for visits greater than 48 hours. A DHA confirmed LIA booking does not provide this approval. External groups requiring less than 48hours accommodation must submit a Short Term Transit Request accessed via the Combat Support Coordination Centre (CSCC).
Non-duty bookings attract a charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the Accommodation Office.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, Foxtel etc).
Officers Mess - Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff as follows:
- $5/night, with $5 additional fee for 7 nights up to $20/month
Sergeants Mess – Transit fees are payable using the supplied envelopes or direct transfer:
- $5/night up to $20 per calendar month
Account Name: Sergeants Mess RAAF Richmond
Account Number: 20520515
Reference: Your name & rank – transit fees
Receipts are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
RAAF Base Richmond is part of the Windsor and Richmond community, located 3.2 km from Windsor and 5.9 km from Richmond CBD’s. The main entrance open 24hours/day, is located on Memorial Drive off Percival Street.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
0409 650 341
02 4587 2888
02 4587 3683 or 02 4587 3677