On this page
Key collection and returns
Non-LEAP Accommodation Office
Address: Building 41, Garland Street
Business hours: 0800-1630, Monday-Friday
Phone: 0436 662 798
A/H Phone: 02 9349 0606
- Keys can be collected after 1400 from the Accommodation Office.
- Keys can be collected after hours from the Guard House, Avoca Street entrance.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Keys to be returned with rooms vacated by 1000 to the Accommodation Office.
- Inform the office of lost keys immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement.
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms/Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office. It is essential that you are aware of your LIA obligations in accordance with PACMAN, Annex 7.3.A: Licence to Live In.
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
Book via Online Services for MAJ(E) above. Senior Non-commissioned Officer room for WO1(E) above only may be available ring DHA to book. Contact Mess POC for queries.
Non-duty bookings attract a charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the Accommodation Office.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff as follows:
- Officers Mess: $15/night, capped at $150
- Officers Mess: $30/night, capped at $150
- SNCO Mess: $5/night, up to $25/month
Non-Duty (all non-duty fees are now inclusive of GST)
- Dormitory Room: $8.97/night
- Single room with shared facilities: $21.23/night
- Single room with own facilities (VIP): $24.70/night
- Housekeeping charged per 7 days: $7.59/night
Randwick Barracks is approximately 10 kilometres from Sydney Airport and 8 kilometres from the CBD. Address is 373A Avoca Street, Randwick.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
Handy phone numbers