On this page
Key collection and returns
Non-LEAP Accommodation Office
Business hours: 0700-1600, Monday-Friday
Phone: 02 4587 1630
A/H Phone: 02 4737 7888
- Keys can be collected after 1400 from the Accommodation Office.
- Keys can be collected/returned after hours from the Pass Office, Knapsack Street entrance.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Keys to be returned with rooms vacated by 1000 to the Accommodation Office.
- Inform the office of lost keys immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement.
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms/Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office. It is essential that you are aware of your LIA obligations in accordance with PACMAN, Annex 7.3.A: Licence to Live In.
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
DHA cannot take requests - Contact ABCP for allocation.
Non-duty bookings attract a charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the Accommodation Office.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff as follows:
- Officers & SNCOs Mess: $5/night, with extra $5 fee for 7 nights, up to $20/month.
RAAF Glenbrook is approximately 60 km west of Sydney in the township of Glenbrook in the Blue Mountains. The main entrance open 24hours/day, is located off Knapsack Street, off the Great Western Highway.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
Handy phone numbers