On this page
Key collection and returns
Address: Building 210, Birribang Road
Business hours: 0800-1600, Monday-Friday
Phone: 08 8923 5045
A/H Phone: 0400 251 270
- Keys can be collected after 1400.
- Keys can be collected/returned after hours from the Pass Office, Amaroo Road entrance.
- March out inspections must be booked 48 hours prior to departure.
- Keys to be returned with rooms vacated by 1000 to the Accommodation Office.
- Inform the office of lost keys immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement.
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms / Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office. It is essential that you are aware of your LIA obligations in accordance with PACMAN, Annex 7.3.A: Licence to Live In.
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
DHA cannot allocate VIP rooms – contact the ABCP POC.
Non-duty bookings attract a charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the Accommodation Office.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff as follows:
- Officers Mess: $3/night, up to $13/month
- SNCOs Mess: $2.50/night, up to $5/month.
RAAF Darwin is approximately 12km north-east of Darwin CBD near the Darwin International airport. The main entrance open 24hours/day, is located on Amaroo Road, off Stuart Highway, near Winnellie.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
Handy phone numbers
|Cyclone Warning Information
||1300 659 211
||08 8923 5554
||08 8923 5590
||08 8923 8305
||08 8923 5315