On this page
Key collection and returns
Non-LEAP Accommodation Office
Address: Building 113 Forester Road
Business hours: 0715-1615, Monday-Friday
Phone: 02 4429 7962
A/H Phone: 02 4429 7986
- Keys can be collected after 1400.
- Keys can be collected/returned during business hours at the Accommodation Office and after business hours at the Front Gate.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Keys to be returned with rooms vacated by 1000.
- Inform the office of lost keys immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement.
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms / Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office. It is essential that you are aware of your LIA obligations in accordance with PACMAN, Annex 7.3.A: Licence to Live In.
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
DHA cannot book VIP – contact the Visit Liaison Officer on base.
This base does not accept non-duty bookings, any queries to be directed to Base Support Operations.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff as follows:
- Officers & Senior Sailors Mess: $5/night, up to $25 max
HMAS Creswell is located on the south-western shores of Jervis Bay, approximately 180 km south of Sydney. The main entrance open 24hours/day is located on College Road, off Jervis Bay Road in the Booderee National Park.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
Handy phone numbers