On this page
Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera is approximately 9km from the Brisbane CBD. The main entrance open 24hours/day, is located on Lloyd Street, Enoggera.
Address: Building F079 (Grd floor), Monash Centre, Lavarack Parade
Business hours: 0800 - 1600 Monday - Friday
Phone: 07 3434 5446 or 07 3328 2439
A/H Phone: 0438 710 603
A/H Address: After hours key lockers located Building F079 (Ground Floor) Monash Centre, Lavarack Parade
- Keys can be collected after 1400 from the Accommodation Office.
- Keys can be returned and collected from the after hours accommodation lockers at building F079 (Grd floor), Monash Centre, Lavarack Parade.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Keys to be returned with rooms vacated by 1000 to the Accommodation Office.
- Inform the office of lost keys immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement.
Single LEAP Concierge
Address: Building Q134, Cherry Street
Business hours: 0730-1700, Monday - Friday
Phone: 07 3355 1441
- March in inspections must be booked prior to arrival.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 3 days prior to departure.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms / Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
- For personnel allocated into LEAP, a description of the furniture and linen that will be supplied in your room can be found here.
(If you wish to have any of the furniture removed prior to your arrival to make room for your own furniture, please advise the LEAP concierge office prior to the date of your arrival).
- For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office or LEAP concierge as appropriate.
No VIP rooms, all requests will be accommodated in available transit room/s.
Non-duty bookings attract a charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the GSM 07 3332 7709.
Mess fees are levied by the local Mess Committees in recognition of amenities funded from non-public monies (e.g.: newspapers, Wi-Fi, etc). Mess fees are payable directly to local Mess staff or at the bar as follows:
- Officers & SNCOs Mess: $5/night, up to $20/month
Gallipoli Barracks reference guide and map
Quick reference guide (PDF 957 KB)
Visitor map (PDF 670 KB)
Handy phone numbers