On this page
Key collection and returns
Address: Building 250, Belconnen Way
Business hours: 0830-1600, Monday-Friday
Phone: 08 8935 4226
A/H Phone: 08 8935 4269
- Keys can be collected after 1400.
- Keys can be collected/returned after hours from the key box in the SNCO (SNCO/OR) or Officers Mess foyer.
- March out inspections must be booked 3 days prior to departure.
- Keys to be returned with rooms vacated by 1000 to the Accommodation Office.
- Inform the office of lost keys immediately. A cost will be incurred for replacement.
Single LEAP Concierge
Address: Building 532, Kapooka Drive
Business hours: 0700-1700, Monday - Friday
Phone: 02 6932 5600
- March in inspections must be booked prior to arrival.
- March out inspections must be booked at least 3 days prior to departure.
- Transit (up to 21 days) - Rooms / Cabins provisioned with soap, toilet paper and towel (replenished and room/cabin cleaned every seven days)
- Permanent/Temporary (≥ 22 days) - You will need to bring your own toiletries, towel and clean your own room/cabin (excluding Duty Officer, Recruit or Cadet Accommodation).
For further information about your room/cabin, contact the base Accommodation Office. It is essential that you are aware of your LIA obligations in accordance with PACMAN, Annex 7.3.A: Licence to Live In.
Change to your booking
You can modify bookings online using Online Services. Alternatively, call DHA on 139 342 for assistance.
DHA cannot allocate rooms – contact E&IG POC.
Non-duty bookings attract a charge in accordance with Defence policy (FINMAN). Cost recovery will be initiated after key collection by the on-base Accommodation Office. Queries should be directed to the Accommodation Office.
There are no Mess fess applicable at Defence Establishment Berrimah.
Defence Establishment Berrimah is approximately 11km east of Darwin CBD in the suburb of Coonawarra. The main entrance open 24hours/day is located on Mountbatten Avenue, off Stuart Highway.
A valid Defence pass is required to gain access to this base. Visiting Defence personnel should familiarise themselves with any additional security arrangements prior to arrival. Non-ADO personnel occupying LIA are required to have base approval prior to arrival. This includes members of foreign forces, minors, non-ADO visitors.
Handy phone numbers
|Cyclone Warning Information
||1300 659 211
||08 8935 4269
|E&IG – VIP rooms
||08 8935 4910