If you own strata or community titled property, you have responsibilities.
- Stay informed of strata scheme or community titled scheme issues affecting your property.
- Notify us of issues that could affect the occupants.
- Action AGM or Committee notices by voting.
- Cooperate to protect your property's interests under the lease agreement.
Send us changes or amendments to by-laws and any documents that affect the occupant. We must follow the by-laws of a strata scheme.
Examples of these include:
- fire safety inspections
- pest inspections
- permitting pets
- window locks installations
- breach/potential breach notices.
Send this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To protect your property with the appropriate insurance, you should check with the body corporate to confirm what insurance you need.
We are not licensed to provide advice on insurance. You should contact a licensed insurance broker or provider to discuss your options.