As the landlord, you are responsible for rates and charges on your property. These include but are not limited to:
- taxes, and local Government rates
- charges for the provision of water and sewerage services
- levies and charges for properties in strata, community title or other similar legislation
- other statutory and council charges
- fees such as insurance.
We are responsible for the payments on the accounts for:
- excess water, water usage or water consumption (see water reimbursements)
- the supply of gas, electricity and telephone
- the supply of technology and communication services
- the supply of cable and satellite television as well as broadband internet services.