For the life of the lease, we organise and cover the cost of:
- most non-structural repairs
- general upkeep of grounds and gardens.
Any work we arrange is undertaken by a licensed or qualified tradesperson.
As with any property investment, you keep some responsibilities such as:
- repairing and maintaining essential services such as water, electricity and gas
- maintaining appropriate insurance cover
- repairing damage caused by subsidence, pest infestation, fire, lightning, flood or storm
- repair work covered by a warranty held by you
- major landscaping.
repairs are your responsibility, we will contact you to discuss the
work with you. These will need to be undertaken at your cost.
list completed repairs in Online Services under the 'Maintenance' tab.
The tab show repairs covered by our service, and repairs which are your
Your lease agreement and property care contract define the repairs included in our service.
Lease end repair
As the end of the lease agreement approaches we ensure your property is:
- cleaned to a professional standard
- with appliances clean and in working order
- the dwelling, grounds and landscaping are in a neat and tidy condition.
In the event of an emergency, we will act on your behalf. We cover the cost of repairs to items for which we are responsible.
the repairs are your responsibility we will contact you and ask for
your instructions. In this situation we will pass any reasonable costs
we incur on to you.