About Rockingham apartments
Located just a 40-minute drive south of Perth, Palm Beach attracts residents who want to enjoy an excellent quality of life by the seaside. Point Peron, Shoalwater Islands Marine Park, Mangles Bay and Lake Richmond are on its immediate doorstep, offering a wealth of outdoor leisure opportunities.
The development, subject to relevant approvals, will be built on a 3.7-hectare site on the corner of Fisher and Lake Street and will provide high quality, modern accommodation for both Defence members and the wider community.
Construction of the new homes is scheduled to commence in 2018, with completion anticipated in 2022.
- 4 kilometres to Rockingham Shopping Centre
- 47 kilometres to Perth CBD
- Immediate access to Lake Richmond, its bushwalking tracks and barbeque facilities
- Close to beach, shops, cafes, schools and community facilities
- 11 kilometres to RAN Base Garden Island