About Mount Lofty
Located in the Toowoomba suburb of Mount Lofty, the site enjoys an elevated position on the edge of the ranges, with a rural outlook to the North-East. It features an historical 100-year-old Moreton Bay Fig tree, planted by L/Sgt Eric French who served in WW1. The site is well serviced in terms of amenities such as parks, shopping facilities, public and private schools and entertainment.
DHA is considering possible plans for the future of the site.
For more information please visit mountloftytoowoomba.com.au
- 3.3 kilometres to Toowoomba CBD
- 16 kilometres to Borneo Barracks, Cabarlah
- 34 kilometres to Swartz Barracks, Oakey
- 2 kilometres to Northpoint Shopping Centre
- Close to schools, parks and community facilities