About Maundrell Terrace
Maundrell Terrace will be a modern townhouse development over 9,470 sqm of land, comprising 39 dwellings. Some 20 dwellings will be retained by DHA for Defence members and their families. The remaining dwellings will be available for public purchase. The development is located in Aspley, 12.5 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and about 9.5 kilometres from the Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera.
The Development Application has been approved by the Brisbane City Council. The development commencement is October 2018, with completion of dwellings for Defence members due in late 2020. Townhouses will be marketed for public purchase, starting from early 2020.
- 12.5 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- 9.5 kilometres to Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera
- 1.5 kilometres to Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre
- Short walk to Dog Agility Park
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access