Heartwood is a recently completed residential development located in the leafy Sydney suburb of Voyager Point.
This masterplanned community features 120 residences, with 42 properties retained for Defence members and their families and the remaining land lots sold to the public.
The name 'Heartwood' was inspired by the inner section of the Mahogany trees that surround the community. The heartwood of mahogany trees is revered by carpenters for its strength and beautiful colouring. A similar ideology was used throughout the planning of this thriving new community.
- 40 kilometres to Sydney CBD
- 9 kilometres to Westfield Liverpool
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access
- Walking distance to Williams Creek, Georges River and the surrounding reserve