Located in the Brisbane suburb of Enoggera, adjoining the Gallipoli Barracks, this development comprises 44 three-bedroom townhouses, completed in September 2016. All have been retained for Defence members and their families.
The development has EnviroDevelopment certification from the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) across all six elements. The development is named after Major General Adrian Clunies-Ross, AO, MBE (Ret’d), who had a distinguished military career, including serving with the AATTV (Australian Army Training Team, Vietnam) in 1962, and commanding the 8th/9th Battalion which was formed at the Gallipoli Barracks in 1973.
- 8 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- adjoins Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera
- 3 kilometres to Brookside Shopping Centre
- close to schools and community facilities
- convenient road and public transport access.