Located next to the Ross River in the Townsville suburb of Rasmussen, and surrounded by the natural vistas of Mt Stuart to the east and Herveys Range to the west, Bluewattle is fast becoming a thriving masterplanned community. Commencing in 2014, the development comprises 1,300 land lots over 98 hectares, and when complete will feature 11 hectares of parklands and recreational spaces.
Bluewattle incorporates a myriad of connected walkways, cycle ways, exercise zones and tropically inspired community spaces. State-of-the-art playgrounds picnic and barbeque areas encourage neighbours to mingle, while the kids play safely and securely in the parks.
- 21 kilometres to Townsville CBD
- 12 kilometres to RAAF Base, Townsville
- 11 kilometres to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville
- 4 kilometres to Willows Shopping Centre
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access
- Three major parks now complete