About Academy Close
Located in the popular inner-city suburb of Campbell in Canberra, Academy Close is perfectly placed close to major Defence hubs, schools and community facilities.
The 2.75 hectare site previously held 22 aging dwellings, which were demolished in October 2017. It is proposed that the site be redeveloped into 30, one and two storey, architecturally designed townhouses.
All housing within the Academy Close redevelopment will be retained for Defence members and their families, ensuring suitably-located, quality homes are available for Defence members families within the region.
Civil works are currently underway with housing anticipated to be delivered in late 2023. However, please note that properties within this development will not be available for sale to the public.
- 3.9 kilometres to Canberra CBD
- 4.3 kilometres to Canberra Airport
- 2.7 kilometres to the Royal Military College (RMC)
- 2.6 kilometres to the Russell Offices
- 650 metres to the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA)
- Close to schools, shops and community facilities
for more information.