About Academy Close
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) is redeveloping Academy Close into 30 three and four-bedroom architecturally designed townhouses that combine contemporary design and sustainable features. All housing within the Academy Close redevelopment will be retained for Australian Defence Force members and their families. We expect the development to be completed by late 2025.
The proposed architectural character and materials palette is calm and reiterates the surrounding landscape setting. While referencing the broader Defence precincts of ADFA and Duntroon, the new development is designed to sit comfortably in its Campbell context.
Once complete, the Academy Close redevelopment project will deliver a revitalised community for Defence members to live and socialise. The architecturally-designed houses will combine contemporary design and sustainability features, to balance functionality and comfortable living.
Please note that properties within this development will not be available for sale to the public.
- 3.9 kilometres to Canberra CBD
- 4.3 kilometres to Canberra Airport
- 2.7 kilometres to the Royal Military College (RMC)
- 2.6 kilometres to the Russell Offices
- 650 metres to the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA)
- Close to schools, shops and community facilities
for more information.